Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ahhh! Monsters!

Have you noticed that Monsters are everywhere these days? (I'm not just referring to the upcoming halloween either)  I bought a baby outfit for a little boy and everything was monster theme, kids toys are monster themed, jewelry school supplies, dishes.  It's so cute.

  I found this Make your own monster craft on pinterest a few months ago (check out all the cute monsters on that post) and I knew I would make one for each of my girls.  I didn't know where to get the specific monster parts so I was trying to get all cute and crafty and I was going to make all the monster parts with iron on transfer paper and monster pictures I found online, and then while walking through target I found this on clearance....

Sweet, much less work for me!


 I ironed all the monster pieces onto felt, then cut them out and stuck velcro on the back.  The rest is just felt (this is my last christmas felt project!  Hurray!)

Then I used the monster body and some accessories to make the monster on the front.  I had so much fun making this and if the girls don't like it I might play with it.  I made two so if they both don't like it Peter and I can have monster making contests!

you can get your own monster iron ons at this link.  


were you a fan?

1 comment: