Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Crazy Good!

Crazy Good is what I wrote next to this recipe after dinner.  I guess I loved it. Of course it is a recipe from Our Best Bites.  They are a new discovery for me, My sister in law gave me the cookbook for my birthday and I have loved everything I have made from the cookbook, so naturally when I saw this recipe For Sweet and Spicy Honey Grilled Shrimp on Pinterest I had to try it.


This picture is from Our best bites website...I was too anxious to eat my yummy shrimp to stop and take a picture.  I chose to marinate it for 48 hours.  The results were well worth the wait.  YUM!  There were no leftovers that night.

PS...I wasn't in the mood to start the coals that night so I just sauteed them in a hot skillet and they were still amazing!  I will definitely be trying this again during BBQ season!

No comments:

Post a Comment