Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What am I going to do with all this stuff?

Hi!  I'm addicted to Pinterest .  It's this great site that keeps track of all the nonsense I find on the internet and shares it with all my friends and in return it shows me all the stuff my friends found on the internet and I can file away their find in my files too!  It's awesome! It's amazing!  It's a big waste of time!!!

So what am I going to do with all this fabulous stuff I find on Pinterest?  I decided that I could only be on Pinterest if I actually tried out some of the stuff that I found.  And then I was thinking....Ya know...I've tried a lot of things on here and I've loved some of it and some of it was just...meh.  So how am I going to keep track of what I loved and loathed?  And that is where this blog comes into play.

This blog is really just for me to keep track of stuff I tried and maybe an outlet to write down all the craziness in my head but your welcome to take a look at it if you want.

My favorite thing about Pinterest is the recipes!  My husband and I joke that we never have the same meal twice because I get bored cooking the same things over and over again.  We do have some favorites but we probably eat them 2 or 3 times a year.  I have tried a lot of recipes on pinterest.  My absolute favorite so far has been Lettuce Wraps.

I don't have my own picture so I will just post a picture from the blog Iowa Girl Eats.  These lettuce wraps are so tasty and a little messy if you want to stuff them full but I love them!  Especially when you dip them in sweet Chili sauce!




2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a blog! I can't wait to read more!! And i am getting quite addicted to Pinterest myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun blog! I actually haven't been on Pinterest yet. I'm too worried about its addictive power. But, I'm really excited to live vicariously through your blog!

    ReplyDelete