Monday, October 17, 2011

going without shampoo part 2

So on wednesday I decided to try going without shampoo.  I've gone as long as I could I need to wash my hair!  The first 2 or 3 days were nice, but by day 5 my hair was crazy!  It was super oily and was doing something really weird in the back.  So I went back to the original blog post about how to clean your hair without shampoo and she says that your hair will go through a super oily phase as it adjust to the lack of detergents in your shampoo, so I decided to give it one more day.

So today (day 6)  I decided to give it one last try and this is what my scalp looked like after I had my hair dry....

except I didn't have guys in orange and green trying to clean up all the oil! (maybe if I could find some guys in orange and green suits my hair would look good).

So sorry to the proponents of a shampoo free lifestyle but I just can't join your ranks, it's just not working out.  Maybe if I had shorter hair.  I do however like the way my hair looks on days 1 and 2 so I may continue to do this a few times a week just to cut back on my shampoo use, because my hair did look really nice on those days.

 now if you will excuse me I have a date with my shampoo bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment