Friday, November 18, 2011

Busy Bags for busy babes


There are tons of busy bag ideas on pinterest for your kids.  I come across a new set just about every day.  above is a picture of the busy bags I put together for my girls for Christmas.  I am looking forward to it as a way to get through that first hour of church where we are all supposed to be sitting quietly...HA!  I got the bags from Oriental trading company.  They have a ton of cheap and cute options, and the Hello Kitty pouches came from DH Gate ( I know cheap Chinese crap, but I'm hand making a majority of the presents this Christmas, so I feel justified)

Each bag for the girls contains 5 pouches
1. Brown bear heads and tails game, super easy to make just print, cut, and laminate


3. a pouch with some of their toy animals ( they have so many, they haven't even noticed that I've "borrowed" a few on behalf of Santa)

4. A pouch of cars (same situation as the toy animals)

5. A pouch of Flash cards from Target ( Do you ever shop Targets dollar section? It's great for kid stuff)

Ok so I only made 2 things in this pouch but, it is going to be a great present and I know the girls will love it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment