Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 12 inches check

Just got back from my half hour on the elliptical (I switched to the elliptical in exchange for running on the treadmill because its easier on my knees and back)  and I did my measurements and I just wanted to brag about how many inches I have lost.  I have been doing this 2 week challenge for 12 days now and I am loving it!

Check out my original post from when I started to get the link to the exercise instructions

I gave my specific measurements a few days ago and I will do my final results in a few days too, but so far I have lost a total of 23 inches! I couldn't believe it, I had to count it twice!

so with my 14 day challenge coming to a close I am scouring my fitness pinboard to see what exercise challenge I should take up next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment