Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Have you had your daily laugh?!

It's been a hard year.  Peter has been in Grad school, and is gone a lot.  And life has just been very busy here without him.  It is really hard to be home with small children all day. The other day I was feeling a little discouraged, because it had been a long night followed by a long day with some grumpy kids.  So during naptime I visted two of my pinterest boards.  I have a "Cool Words" board  with lots of quotes and inspiration.  I found several quotes that gave me a boost so I just printed them out and tacked them to the wall around my apartment.

Today I was bored and the laundry and dishes were piled high and I just needed a 10 minute break from the housework.  So I visited my "Random" board, which is just a bunch of random thing that didn't really fit a category when I pinned them and jokes (mostly innapropriate ones) I HAD THE BEST LAUGH EVER!!  I highly reccommend that you take 10 minutes to check out all the funy things you pin on the internet.  Even though it's been kind of a tough day I really had a good laugh :)

1 comment:

  1. Listing your business in free listing portal will help to increase your company`s online reputation, for more enquiries and search rankings.

    ReplyDelete